How to measure for Roman Blinds
Quick Measuring Tips!
- Measure in several places to allow for any window irregularities and use the smallest of those measurements
- Consider window handles and wall tiles that may obstruct the raising and lowering of the Roman blind.
- Always use a metal or wooden tape for better accuracy
- Get someone else to help by holding one end of the tape
- Always use something safe to stand on rather than stretch
The measuring process is very straightforward, however if at any time you need assistance then please click here.
Inside recess measurements
Outside recess measurements
Our Roman Blinds